The SLX™ B is made for smaller boats to improve visibility and safety when maneuvering in dark conditions. It is a compact and high-performing lamp that can be fitted as a new installation or as retrofit, where the existing light is not sufficient.
The SLX™ B is available as 3,5 or 15 degree beam angle, which makes a perfect combination for a searchlight/maneuvering light solution.
It is 12 Volt compatible (9-36VDC) or can also be used in VAC installations by using an external power supply.
- Compact, robust and sealed
- 40 Watt (Spot 3,5) or 80 Watt (Spot 15)
- Maintenance Free
- Beam types: Spot 3,5 or Spot 15
- Operating ambient temp. -40C to +55C
- Excellent EMC characteristics
- Encapsulated internal electronics
- Compact, sealed and highly resistant to vibrations and shocks
- Designed and produced in Scandinavia
- Available in 9-36VDC and 100-277VAC (with external PSU)
- Corrosion class C5m