The RLX Dx Z2.21 is an Ex Zone 2 certified LED floodlight for tankers, oil rigs, and other hazardous areas.
The RLX Dx Z2.21 LED floodlight is crafted to be appreciated from installation to end-user, both ATEX and IECEx zone 2, 21, and 22.
The lamps are lightweight with simple termination, and no flame path to maintain.
Both the encapsulated electronics and durable mechanics maximise the potential of the LED technology, for demanding applications. The RLX™ DxZ2.21 LED floodlight will endure very corrosive environments, as well as shocks and continual vibrations. It also lives up to strict EMC/EMI standards.
By utilising the various light-beam options, the RLX™ DxZ2.21 LED floodlight is the ideal floodlight to improve one’s total light solution.
- ATEX and IECEx approved. Zone 2, 21 and 22
- Low weight, 15 kg
- No specific conditions for use or installation.
- Wide operating temperatures -55° C to +55°C
- Extreme lifetime up to 320 000 hrs @ 25°C
- Light efficiency up to 80% savings from conventional lamps
- No flame path, no maintenance
- Remarkable EMC/EMI characteristics
- Crafted for demanding marine and offshore conditions
CALCULATE LUX VALUES
Light amount in an area (Lux)
The amount of light which is located in a particular area is expressed in Lux. For example, if measured on the deck of a vessel it will describe how much light there is in the position of measurement.
It can give an indication of how an area will be illuminated with various beam types. Other factors like material, reflection etc., also play a role in the overall result of light projection.