is crafted to be appreciated from installation to end user, and is a compact LED floodlight
for hazardous areas, both ATEX and IECEx zone 1, 2, 21 and 22. Light weight, simple termination
and no flame path to maintain.
It is made to last from the inside out and demands no attention.
Both the encapsulated electronics and durable mechanics maximizes the potential of the
LED technology for demanding applications. The RLX™ CxZ1.21 will endure very corrosive environments
as well as shocks and continual vibrations. It also lives up to strict EMC/EMI standards.
By utilizing the various light-beam options, the RLX™ CxZ1.21 is the ideal floodlight to improve the total light solution.
- ATEX and IECEx approved. Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22
- Very low weight, under 10 kg
- No specific conditions for use or installation. “X-FREE”
- Wide operating temperatures -55° C to +55° C
- Temperature classes T6/T5/T4/T3
- Extreme lifetime up to 180 000 hrs* (70% light output remaining)
- Light efficiency up to 80% savings from conventional
- No flame path, no maintenance
- MIL-STD-461, remarkable EMC/EMI characteristics
- Available for hazardous areas
- Crafted for demanding marine and offshore conditions
CALCULATE LUX VALUES
Light amount in an area (Lux)
The amount of light which is located in a particular area is expressed in Lux. For example, if measured on the deck of a vessel it will describe how much light there is in the position of measurement.
It can give an indication of how an area will be illuminated with various beam types. Other factors like material, reflection etc., also play a role in the overall result of light projection.